- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Stainless steel, heavy-duty INOX II (SAE 316; is more corrosion resistant than the lower grade stainless most other brands are made of)
- Gravity insert type is easier to use than screw-down insert type
- 8-ounce capacity brews larger cup than 6 ounce filters
- Save on product and shipping cost with our 2-pack: Search for product B00AWHGWNU
- NOTE: Only Heirloom Coffee LLC delivers this 8 ounce filter with instructions as shown in this picture.
Hard-to-find 8 ounce traditional Vietnamese coffee Phin filter used to make hot or iced Vietnamese coffee (Cafe Sua Da). Gravity insert style is easier to use than screw-down insert, and has been adopted by the top Vietnamese coffee company Trung Nguyen in their 1000 coffee shops. Heavy-duty stainless steel (SAE-316 extra-resistant to corrosion) guaranteed for a lifetime. Net brew volume is about 7 ounces after some absorption of water by the coffee grounds. If you want to brew a mug size cup of coffee, use an 11 or 15 oz version. This 8 ounce version brews a standard coffee cup capacity, 15% more than the smaller 6 ounce versions seen in most Vietnamese restaurants. Dimensions: Spanner is 3-7/8″ wide, chamber interior is 2-5/8″ wide, chamber height is 2-1/4″.